The Revolution in Laser Detection: Measure exactly how many Millimetres you are away from on-grade.
- Huge 13 cm reception height
- Of it 10 cm digital readout in Millimetres (± 5 cm)
- 21 channels of grade information
- Extra-Large LCD on front and back displays grade and settings.
- Superbright LEDs on front give grade information: Red = High or Low; Green = On-grade.
- Beeper with 4 selections of volume
- 5 selections of deadbands from 0,5 mm to 10 mm
- Strobe light rejection filter built-in.
- Menu function allows to select additional settings and preferences.
- Watertight & robust (Protective over molding provides added protection from drops and typical abuse!)
- 3-Year "No Excuses" Warranty
The clamp position is automatically detected by the Laserometer. Standard center position provides equal amount of grade information above and below grade. Offset position moves the on-grade location giving automatically more above grade reception height and information.
Remote CAPTURE function acquires and retains a reading - useful for taking remote readings, e. g. to read excavation depth in a trench.
Visit www.laserometer.com for more details.